Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pumpkin Patch




Lily had so much fun at the Pumpkin Patch today. It is so fun now that she is older and able to enjoy some of the fun of Halloween. Tim is out of town this weekend so I took the girls by myself and kind of felt like SuperMom navigating the double stroller while pulling a wagon full of pumpkins. Good times. Josie was a peach and napped the whole time. What good little girlies I have!

6 comments:

miche said...

CUTE!!! You are super mom to take 2 babies to the pumpkin patch all morning. Still really bummed I couldn't stop to hang with you for a minute, but glad you came!

svmama3 said...

Lily is adorable! Go Sara to venture to the PP alone. I really want to skype you soon and see those cute girls! Also, I love the new pic on top of your blog!

Mary Thomas said...

So stinkin cute in that tutu! And I love the new photo on the header, gorgeous!

Karisa and John said...

Love that tutu. By the way, what kind of camera do you have? You're taking beautiful pictures! Everything is so crisp and perfectly colored.

Stef said...

I love her outfit. So cute!! And you are ppretty amazing, I must say. So, next week, you wanna take my kids while I nap?

rowena said...

you are super mum. and such beautiful girls. all of you