Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cyclo-what?

This Saturday Tim did his first Cyclocross race. It was really fun to watch. Cyclocross is basically an obstacle course on your bike. I took some other pictures of the course, but somehow they didn't make it from the camera to the computer. So you'll just have to imagine. One thing they have to do is jump over these barriers. Then there are also steep hills where they have to dismount and run their bikes up. Some guys ate it going over these barriers, but luckily not Tim.



Here's his friend Neil going over.



And here is probably the best action shot I've ever taken in my life, and it was totally an accident. This is Jeff going over the barrier.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job Tim! Cross is fun isn't it!

Reyna said...

What kind of competetion HASN'T Timmy entered? From in-line skating marathons to cyclo-whatevers...he definitely wins the prize for "most-obscure-athletic-competitions-entered". Congratulations!

svmama3 said...

Good job Timmy!

Tim said...

I would save time by not getting off the bike for the barriers. But that's just me.

Megan said...

I told you about my blog. But you can say that you are "stalking" if you want. :)

Alison said...

TIM YOU ARE SO HARD CORRRREEE.