Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloweenie

I'm not going to lie, it's November 2nd and my Halloween decorations are still up. This is partly because I love them and partly because I don't have any Fall or Thanksgiving decorations. Come December I can put up all two of my Christmas decorations.

Halloween night itself was really lame. I'm not even going to bore you with what we did that night. We cleaned our house. Ok, there, I said it. The night before Halloween we went with a bunch of other dental students on a boat that took us on the Milwaukee River and out to Lake Michigan.

We rode our bikes downtown to the river and got in a gnarly crash.




But we were still down to party! I may look drunk in this picture, but I'm actually just really tired.



If you look closely you can see that I have a neck gash that we had to repair last minute with safety pins, and Tim has a bloody bone sticking out of his neck. And yes, we really do own this much spandex. And yes, I did wear it in front of much of Tim's dental class. And yes, I did sit down for most of the evening. And yes, we did wear our helmets the whole time.



A better view of Tim's neck wounds. Our conversation before the party was pretty funny:
Tim: Do I have enough blood on me? I want there to be a lot of blood.
Me: It looks like you have been face painting on your face with blood. There are fingerprints.
Tim: That black eye looks so real!
Me: Should I give myself a busted lip?
Tim: Yeah!
We still have plenty of fake blood and assorted bruising makeup, so if you ever want to make your face up nice and gory, you know where to go. I have to say, I was pretty proud of that black eye.



Eve was a doll and Eddie was a pheasant hunter. Creative, huh?



My camera's not so great with the moving in a boat night cityscape shots, but you get the idea.



Of course the Jolly Roger was flying.


3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

You guys look great. That's what I wanted to dress up like this year, but you guys actually did it and we didn't dress up at all. I know-boring, but I did wear a shirt with a spider on it to school. Love you guys and can't wait to see you!

Reyna said...

Excellent costumes! You guys look great!

svmama3 said...

Great costumes!