Lucy after Dirk started bleeding after a freak tongue cutting accident, and then proceeded to continue wrestling with Lucy and bled all over her.
Good times, Lu! A little blood can't stop the Captain, as he is known at the Lyman's!
Our dog Dirk got a letter today from his best girlfriend:
Hi Dirk,
It's me, Lucy. You have probably been wondering where I am. I had surgery on my knee a few weeks ago. My mom and dad said I'm not allowed to play for awhile. Instead, I lay on a really soft air mattress during the day and watch I Love Lucy reruns. Sometimes I get a bone to chew on.
I just wanted to make sure you haven't forgotten about me. I think about you all the time. Do you have your winter coat? I bet you look pretty cute.
Missing you,
Lucy (signed with a pawprint)
This letter got Dirk so riled up that he decided he should stand in front of the TV while we were trying to watch a movie and whine for two hours. Our friends the Lymans are Lucy's parents, and they are hilarious. We loved the letter, Team Lyman! We can't wait until you can play again, Lucy! Dirk thought the haircut you had to get for your surgery was HOTT!
4 comments:
I am pretty sure you guys need to move back to the West Coast...
That is soooooooooooooooo hilarious!!!!! I love you guys!
Why, just because we anthropomorphize our dog? :)
your blog always cracks me up. especially that post about your sister's slinky. and the halloween one. why didn't we hang out more when we lived practically next door to each other?
Post a Comment