She is perfect. What a cutie. You look great too!By the way, you have the best handwriting. It should be a font. And you should also get an award for writing the most sincere thank-you cards. :)
For the third picture down, you could add a caption of: "Milk???!?!?! Did you say the word... MILK???!"
Wow...I think Lily looks A LOT like Tim in these pictures! Love the little faces she is making.
So cute!!!! Motherhood suits you!!
Oh! I love her in that! You are so cute to humor her old crazy aunt. It's like the bunny suit on a Christmas Story! xox
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is perfect. What a cutie. You look great too!
By the way, you have the best handwriting. It should be a font. And you should also get an award for writing the most sincere thank-you cards. :)
For the third picture down, you could add a caption of: "Milk???!?!?! Did you say the word... MILK???!"
Wow...I think Lily looks A LOT like Tim in these pictures! Love the little faces she is making.
So cute!!!! Motherhood suits you!!
Oh! I love her in that! You are so cute to humor her old crazy aunt. It's like the bunny suit on a Christmas Story! xox
Post a Comment