That really is the perfect little face. Okay call me a crazy wife of a 3rd time dental applicant. We became connected to Tim through a friend of a friend. My husband just interviewed at Marquette and your husband has been MORE THAN HELPFUL to him in helping him prepare for his interview. I wanted to check in on your life there in Milwaukee to see if we potentially are going to having an entire life change and living there! (we found out on Tuesday). Again, tell Tim he's been so great and your little girl is just perfect.
Thanks Sara- I just reread my comment and what I meant to say is that we will FIND out on Tuesday. yes, 2more days until we find out if Brett is accepted into their dental program :) Oops. I WISH we had already FOUND out LAST TUESDAY THAT WE WERE ACTUALLY IN!! (seriously 3 yrs of applying...we are MORE THEN READY)
Thx for your willingness to help us out with the city! I HOPE I will be needing to call you soon :) Thx again.
11 comments:
That really is the perfect little face. Okay call me a crazy wife of a 3rd time dental applicant. We became connected to Tim through a friend of a friend. My husband just interviewed at Marquette and your husband has been MORE THAN HELPFUL to him in helping him prepare for his interview. I wanted to check in on your life there in Milwaukee to see if we potentially are going to having an entire life change and living there! (we found out on Tuesday). Again, tell Tim he's been so great and your little girl is just perfect.
LOVE the picture! Sweet Lily, she sure is a cutie! Enjoy these perfect picture moments; they are few and far between with a toddler!
This made me smile from Ear to Ear...she is so dang cute! I cannot wait to meet her and give her lots of hugs and kisses! xoxo
Thanks Sara- I just reread my comment and what I meant to say is that we will FIND out on Tuesday. yes, 2more days until we find out if Brett is accepted into their dental program :) Oops. I WISH we had already FOUND out LAST TUESDAY THAT WE WERE ACTUALLY IN!! (seriously 3 yrs of applying...we are MORE THEN READY)
Thx for your willingness to help us out with the city! I HOPE I will be needing to call you soon :) Thx again.
Cute. All along I've thought she looked a ton like Tim...but this shot...she looks like you, Sara. Hope things are going well!
one word: ADORABLE!
Such a pretty picture! I love her! And I think she looks like you in this picture too...
SO CUTE!!!!
definitely had to smile at that. what a doll.
Beautiful1
Look at that adorable face! Love her! She is a beauty!
Post a Comment