Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Plan



Tim and I have a plan.

It may or may not involve poisoning our neighbors' dogs (on either side of our house).

We may or may not have already worked out how we will deny that we had anything to do with it.

We will probably use dog treats, peanut butter, and a large amount of roach killer, since that's what we have on hand. Also, when the police come to question us, we'll be able to show legitimate reasons why we have all the supplies. I've learned from mystery novels. You can't make any suspicious purchases close to the time you kill your neighbors...ahem, neighbors' dogs.

The only reason we've worked this out is because these dogs bark ALL THE TIME. There are two on each side.

My dog practically never barks outside.

No really, it's true.

Do you know why? He's too busy following me around the house, from room to room, making me CRAZY.


* I know Patti and Sandy from the Milwaukee VA (shout out!) are reading this right now and having a cow. Don't worry ladies, I solemnly swear no dogs were killed (or even beaten) as a result of this post.

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

My dog barks about once a month, and never outside. And of course we have 4 dachshunds and 2 other yappy dogs right behind us. I COMPLETELY understand.

Trent & Brooke said...

sara i just posted on tara's wedding.
wish you could have been there!

Stef said...

Okay, that is hilarious. Guess I better come up with a reason why you would never, under no circumstance, poison any person..I mean dog. I got your back!