This Christmas was our first that we were able to stay home and have family come to us. My mom, Ralph, Emma, and Ralphie came from Northern California to celebrate.
Then Ralph's luggage got lost.
Then we all got the stomach flu.
Other than that it was a great visit!
Lily got spoiled rotten with the constant attention she got from her aunt and uncle. They played with her, read to her, and were so sweet with her. It reminded me of how much fun I had playing with them when they were her age.
My mom and Ralph got their Lily fix as well, and this little girl was rocked to sleep by at least one grandparent every night. They even got up with her in the middle of the night. I got mutinous looks and comments the one time I finally put my foot down as Lily was fussing before going to sleep, even though I promised that she had cried and been just fine in the past.
Lily has been bored with me ever since everybody left, so hopefully they can visit again soon!
3 comments:
Lily looks like such a munchkin!!! I want to squeeze her!!!
I am LOVING your hair style and color. You look great Sara! Missing you guys:)
I second Katie, I LOVE your hair Sara! Glad you had a great holiday, despite the stomach flu!
Post a Comment